right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Thursday, June 11 at 7pm ET to hear from students on how COVID-19 impacted their college plans and current on-campus experiences. Zai, Ethan, and Rohan will share information about their college and application experiences. REGISTER NOW!
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

University of Denver?

CoreySCoreyS 225 replies38 threads Junior Member
edited November 2005 in College Search & Selection
How does it compare to other schools? Mainly in languages, legal studies, and international business?

Does it offer any prestige to graduate schools?
edited November 2005
3 replies
Post edited by CoreyS on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: University of Denver?

• LakeWashingtonLakeWashington 8907 replies482 threads Senior Member
    U of Denver is likely not sufficiently "elite" for the folks here to give you feedback. All I know is that Secretary of State Condaleeza Rice is a U of Denver alumni.
    · Reply · Share
  • Rayver2380Rayver2380 34 replies8 threads Junior Member
    i agree...unless you have questions about UC's or any other top schools u rarely get more than 2 or 3 responses here...some guy asks about schools with hot chicks and he gets 3 pages of responses lol..earlier i asked a serious question about CSU schools and was lucky to get 1 response
    · Reply · Share
  • carolyncarolyn 7242 replies193 threads Senior Member
    The U of Denver is a solid school, with an excellent business program. Don't know specifically about languages there, but I do know they seem to do a good job of getting students into law school.

It's a good sized school, has a bit of a rep for being a party school, Denver is a great city. Students tend to be middle of the road and career-oriented. The U of Denver takes a very personal approach to admissions, which can sometimes work in less stellar applicants' favor.

Overall, if you're interested in business or other pre-professional majors, DU is a good choice.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity