Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Recommend top business colleges?

NikhilanandgopalNikhilanandgopal Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
I have an IB predicted score of about 40 out of 42 and my grades have shown consistent improvement since the 9th grade.

Taking my level 2 math and chem subject SAT's in November.

My sat score right now is 1920 but I'm retaking it in October and I should get that up.

My ec's include being a full time model as well as actor(I'm currently shooting a movie that will be in cinemas in June next year) in my country.

I have also participated in a Columbia entrepreneurship program and came out with top honors and a Columbia university prof. has written a reco for me.

Also, I have done an internship that involved a country wide competition that was planned by me.

I've been on the student council for two years.

And I am the president of a student charity organisation as well as an entrepreneurial club. We have managed to gain a government grant for the charity we're working for.

I've also won a global citizenship award a few regional awards.

I'm also on the basketball team.

My reccomendation letters will be good as well.

Could you recommend some good Business schools for undergrad?
Like I'm aiming at a 2200 in my SAT's so what schools should I look at?

Thank you for reading this, I know it's lengthy andI really want to go there. I appriciate the time taken to reply! :)

~ Nikhila
This discussion has been closed.