right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How do dual degree engineering programs work?

DVDplayerDVDplayer 142 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 175 Junior Member
If I decide to pursue a 3-2 dual degree engineering program, do I receive a B.A. or a B.S. degree from the LAC that I attend along with an engineering degree from the partner institution?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How do dual degree engineering programs work?

• bopperbopper 13920 replies98 discussionsForum Champion CWRU Posts: 14,018 Forum Champion
    At, say , CWRU: "After completing all five years, you’ll be awarded two Bachelor’s degrees—one from each university—making you more marketable to the ever-changing job industry, or broadening your horizons for graduate school."

http://engineering.case.edu/delpp/dualdegree

Why do you want to do 3-2?

Have you considered a school that has engineering that is strong in liberal arts like Lafayette or Case Western?
    · Reply · Share
  • DVDplayerDVDplayer 142 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 175 Junior Member
    I got accepted into Colby and Davidson, and wait-listed by a few other LACs. I never really thought of pursuing engineering while applying to college because I want to major in math and economics. I also wanted to attend a small school. The idea of pursuing engineering is an idea that struck me recently.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity