Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

U Michigan Vs UVA

124»

Replies to: U Michigan Vs UVA

• AlexandreAlexandre Registered User Posts: 24,693 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    ThankYouforHelp, you make a good point, although residents make up 65% of LSA students, so it stands to reason that a large portion of Michigan graduates who enroll at Michigan Law are residents. I doubt the Law School distinguishes based on resident status. Other than the Medical school, graduate programs at Michigan are not obligated to admitting residents.
    Post edited by Alexandre on
  • ThankYouforHelpThankYouforHelp Registered User Posts: 1,295 Senior Member
    Agreed. I'm pretty sure Law School admissions distinguishes a little - the last thing you want to do is aggravate the Michigan Legislature. :D
  • rugby1rugby1 Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    We did the admitted students visit at both GT and JHU, he liked both the money is the same. I think he is leaning JHU, because its not as religious. He was a little put off by the Crucifix in the classrooms.
  • areid411areid411 Registered User Posts: 61 Junior Member
    He can't go wrong with either schools but I think Mich is better. It has everything anyone could want in a school and its top notch
This discussion has been closed.