Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Reverse chance me???

atl4444atl4444 Registered User Posts: 29 Junior Member
Okay so I want to know what other colleges are out there that I might be a good match for.

I'm a rising senior, and my gpa is a 3.6 UW, 90 cumulative (I go to a really competitive school with rigorous classes, it is #1 in my state) and I got a 30 on the ACT (I am taking it again).

I've taken 2 SAT subject tests in Biology (750) and world history (720), and I will be taking the US History one soon.

I took two AP's my sophomore year: AP Biology (4) and AP World History (4).
I took four AP's my junior year: AP US History, AP Government and Politics, AP Calc AB, and AP Psychology
I will be taking four AP's my senior year: AP Micro Economics, AP Macro Economics, AP German, and AP Language Arts

My extracurriculars include internships with high tech companies, clubs (mainly social studies clubs) in which I have gotten regional awards and advanced to national levels, and I am a finalist in a selective and competitive governor's program in the subject area of social studies. I have also volunteered in hospitals, tutored children, and I also had a paid job tutoring children. I also participated in a science fair that I got awards for at the county level.

I want to major in political science during my undergrad.

Replies to: Reverse chance me???

This discussion has been closed.