Hi All. So I was wondering if I should consider Emory. And I was also wondering what ED2 is. Is that binding? Scores and EX's below.
AP's (taken senior year; first year taking them): 2, AP Lang and AP Psych
Honors: 4 (French 2 years in a row, english honors junior year, history honors junior year)
I am mainly a B+ student, but I did get a few Cs In honors level classes junior year.
Freshman Year: Global History (B+), French 2 (A), Algebra I (B+), Biology I (B), English 1 (B)
Sophomore Year: Algebra 2 Advanced (B+), Geometry Advanced (B+), English 2 (B+), U. S. History I (A), Chemistry I (A), French 2 Honors (B+)
Junior Year: Physics (C+), Precalc Advanced (C+), French 4 Honors (C+), English 3 Honors (B+), U.s. history 2 (B+)
Senior year: Calculus, Forensics, French 5, AP LANG, AP PSYCH
- ran track for four years (winter and spring)
- ran cross country for 3 years
- raised 12,000 dollars for charity Mary's meals to build a school in Liberia
- Director of PR in community service club
- church ministry leader
- precalc math class/intro to calc class summer 2017
SAT score: 1460 on the 1600 scale