I have a 3.48 unweighted GPA and a 3.51 weighted GPA. I am junior right now (and only 1 semester is done) and I am taking AP comp sci and 2 honors (English, History) this year. BTW, I could have to gotten into APUSH but due to a scheduling issue I couldn't. I am planning on taking more AP's next depending on my grades and I am definitely taking AP psych next year.
My EC's as of now are:
- Have been a member of three clubs (aviation, french and UNICEF)
- Social media manager at my local library
I think I am considering nursing as a major (I want to be a CRNA), but I am also looking at Business and Comp sci (and maybeeee biology). What are some good colleges that I should consider based on these? What are some good colleges that I could actually get into.
- I live In Mass, so even in state public schools are very expensive and it sucks :(
- I actually moved to the US from another country (India) to live with my single mom about 5 years ago (if I count this year too)
- It would be better if the net price is less than 26k~
- It would also be better if it was a somewhat selective school