right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Political Science Transfer FALL 2018

stephr13stephr13 0 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2 New Member
I’m transferring as a junior. So far I’ve gotten accepted to CSULA. I am awaiting decisions from CSUN, UC Riverside, UC Davis, UC Santa Barbara.Which would you recommend if I get into all of them. Can you tell me your experience if you e attended any of these schools. How’s the atmosphere! Any tips/advice? In what order would you rank the schools as in best political science program (possibly thinking of heading toward the law school route) so I am taking that into consideration as well! Thanks in advance for any feedback! :)
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Political Science Transfer FALL 2018

• Vincent1997Vincent1997 749 replies47 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 796 Member
    edited February 2018
    Here are some interesting stats from U.S. News / Payscale concerning the salary:

Riverside: $39400
    CSUN: $43500
    CSULA: $45700
    UCSB: $51000
    Davis: $51500

Personally I have not attended any of these schools, but I can definitely say that the UCSB carries more weight than the other schools. It's actually rank 37 in the US, which is very good. The location is beautiful (obviously). Davis is pretty good too, but not that as far as location and general environment goes. I'd choose those two over the others everyday.

Edit: the salary is for political science. Also keep in mind that a more expensive city will see higher salaries. Riverside is in the cheapest area, which contributes to its low salary.
    edited February 2018
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity