Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

NYU vs USC

mclutch44mclutch44 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
Ok everyone here’s the deal. I’m on the waitlist at UChicago (my dream school) and I’ve got a Coach helping me (please pray for me) but there’s no guarantees. At the end of the day I need to commit somewhere.

I’m a recruited athlete to NYU, not USC (not fast enough for them) and I really want to run in college. The issue is USC is 27k a year for me and NYU is 74k. I cannot stress enough however that I don’t want to go to USC, it’s too close (I didn’t want to apply but my Dad convinced me to). I was accepted to Core Liberal Studies at NYU and not the College of Arts and Sciences. It’s not a huge deal, I can just transfer after a year but it’s still a factor.

So I guess please just leave your thoughts and please pray I get into UChicago fam!

Oh and if you are or happen to know a huge donor or the President of the university (Chicago) help a friend out yeah?

Replies to: NYU vs USC

This discussion has been closed.