right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What are some reach schools, match schools, and safety schools for me?

kruglovkruglov 10 replies3 threadsRegistered User New Member
I have had a rough start to highschool, with extreme depression and anxiety, where I had a 3.0 GPA unweighted in 9th grade, moved on to a 4.0 in 10th grade and around a 3.7 11th grade. My current SAT score is a 1330-1350. I took several APs and multiple honors classes. It's estimated that my cumulative GPA over high school should be a 3.6.

EC and Awards. I am the Vice President of Poetry and President of Photography club at my school. I have volunteered at a farm, I spent over 300 hours designing and participating in a construction of a sauna, and planning its thermodynamics. I helped at the Tufts University Veterinary Department in cleaning equipment and doing other tasks. I started my own photography business and was paid for a variety of things. I would shoot commercial and fashion photos for a online editorial and for clients. I learned to micro manage funds and money, plan accordingly for clients, and master creating legal papers. I learned to be acutely skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, and other programs necessary to edit photography and retouch clients. I was assessed in the National Latin exam and I placed in the top fifteen percent of the test takers, and received an award. I partake frequently in my high school's newspaper.

Sports. Alpine Ski Racing (qualified for Nationals and Regionals several times) (outside of high school sports)
JV Cross Country in 10th grade. (NOT PLANNING TO SKI IN COLLEGE)

I am looking to major in Biochem, (or something science related).
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity