right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Wesleyan vs. Middlebury vs. UChicago

xcollegeobsessedxxcollegeobsessedx 1 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
Im interested in studying Economics with possibly double major in Poly Sci? Not sure.
I'm honestly not sure because I'm interested in law, business, political science, etc.
The PPE(L) track maybe? (Philosophy, Politics, Economics, Law)

Let me know how each of these schools are and how they compare to each other.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Wesleyan vs. Middlebury vs. UChicago

• circuitridercircuitrider 3199 replies158 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,357 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Wesleyan has an interdisciplinary program called, the College of Social Studies (CSS) which would fit your PPE parameters and the closest to NYC (which you say you don't like). Chicago is - well, Chicago. Probably the most "learning for the sake of learning" of all the large research unis. Middlebury is the most remote of the three. Academically, you can't go wrong at any of them.
    edited June 2018
    · Reply · Share
  • gardenstategalgardenstategal 5397 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5,407 Senior Member
    Agree with @circuitrider that they are all solid academic choices. The environments at each are very different! You may want to think about the kind of place that would appeal to you to live as well as learn.
    · Reply · Share
  • rosered55rosered55 4164 replies124 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,288 Senior Member
    All difficult to get into.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity