Hey guys, can I have some suggestions of schools that seem to fit me as a safety, match, or reach?
- Senior at small christian private school in MI
- From South Korea, came here when I was a sophomore
- 1510 in SAT (710 R&W, 800 M)
- haven't taken any Comp. sci course yet. Planned to take AP Comp. sci this year, but our school couldn't make a class cuz no one chose to take the class.
- GPA: 4.0/4.0
- AP: 5 in calc bc, 4 in Macro, Micro, and Stats / our school only offers calc bc, World history, APUSH, psych, art, Comp. sci
- subject test: Took math 2 and physics, now waiting for the score to come out
- Very, Very involved in music as a percussionist/drummer (Symphonic band, symphonic orchestra, Chapel band, Percussion ensemble, Jazz band, Jazz orchestra, pit orchestra, church drummer)
- Other ECs: Calling All Colors (diversity club), International club (president), Science Olympiad for 3 years, tutoring,
Korean --> English simultaneous translator for 3 years in our church,
What I want in a school:
- Tuition doesn't really matter, but it s good if I can get any financial aid (kinda hard for International students?)
- Location doesn't matter, tho warmer weather is more likable than cold/snowy weather
- Research or internship opportunities
- good alumni relationships.