Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

ABSN Programs/PA/NP Programs That Don't Require All Transcripts

SomeWhereNTheSkySomeWhereNTheSky Registered User Posts: 17 Junior Member
Are there any colleges with ABSN, PA programs, or NP programs that don't require all transcripts be submitted? If so what are they? Thank you in advance.

Replies to: ABSN Programs/PA/NP Programs That Don't Require All Transcripts

• happymomof1happymomof1 Registered User Posts: 28,713 Senior Member
    Every accredited college and university in the US will require that you submit all of your transcripts. It doesn't matter how old they are, how ugly they are, or from where in the world they are. You have to send them.

What is the problem with your academic record that you don't want these programs to know about?
  • SomeWhereNTheSkySomeWhereNTheSky Registered User Posts: 17 Junior Member
    Nothing now that I read your message on my other thread. It lowers my gpa but there are plenty of programs that look at just the last 60 credits- which would not pose an issue. Also there are some graduate programs, in other fields anyway, that only ask for the transcripts related to the prereqs for the program and to earning your bachelors degree. I found it interesting as with PA/NP/ABSN programs, and undergrad programs, I’ve always seen them ask for all transcripts. That’s partially why I asked, that and it would have partially solved my other concern. But your explanation there made sense enough (:
  • happymomof1happymomof1 Registered User Posts: 28,713 Senior Member
    Each place decides what it will do with the information in your transcripts. Many will only really care about the most recent grades, or only about the grades related to the program you are applying to. Just send all the transcripts and see what happens.

Wishing you all the best!