right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

How much is a business degree worth? Do I go to my dream school for an extra $100k?

13»

Replies to: How much is a business degree worth? Do I go to my dream school for an extra $100k?

• AlwaysMovingAlwaysMoving 679 replies7 threads Member
    Congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
  • PublisherPublisher 11376 replies152 threads Senior Member
    Great choice ! You were rewarded for your efforts.

Many MBA programs are revamping their curriculums to incorporate more technology. CMU has always done so.
    · Reply · Share
  • sushirittosushiritto 5324 replies20 threads Senior Member
    I told you CMU was the best choice. Kidding! 😬

I didn’t even know (or forgotten) you were considering CMU. Fantastic school, fantastic city. Congrats! And good luck.

· Reply · Share
  • LindagafLindagaf 10762 replies586 threads Super Moderator
    Excellent post @saltypretzel ! Congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
  • saltypretzelsaltypretzel 141 replies9 threads Junior Member
    edited April 30
    sushiritto wrote: »
    I told you CMU was the best choice. Kidding! 😬

I didn’t even know (or forgotten) you were considering CMU. Fantastic school, fantastic city. Congrats! And good luck.

I really wasn't considering them because they were so expensive--more money than Michigan and others--they only came into the equation when they gave me the recent scholarship!! I didn't expect it either hahaha
    edited April 30
    · Reply · Share
  • Mwfan1921Mwfan1921 5334 replies89 threads Senior Member
    CMU must really want you to attend @saltypretzel!

Congratulations, and good luck!
    · Reply · Share