right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Lily Wuerth will be live on our Instagram page today at 3pm ET to talk about how she used extracurriculars to get into Georgia Tech. ASK HER ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Columbia University Summer Immersion 3 Week 2020

elftoast4541elftoast4541 2 replies1 threads New Member
edited April 1 in Summer Programs
Hi!
I recently got accepted to the Columbia University summer immersion. I chose the course titled 'Physics and the Technologies of the Future' and I'm really excited about the program overall; however, I'm also having second thoughts. The most recent review of the program I've found is written over 3 years ago and I'd really appreciate up-to-date advice on attending the program or not, regarding how expensive it is.
edited April 1
4 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Columbia University Summer Immersion 3 Week 2020