right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Help me choose where I go

SeaweedBrainsSeaweedBrains 2 replies3 threads New Member
So recently I heard back from all of my schools and here’s the ones that I’ve narrowed it down to
-USC
-American
-GW
-BU

I’m leaning more towards USC, American and GW because I’m majoring in international relations with an emphasis on business. However I was admitted into USC as a spring admit but it’s a really prestigious school. So I’m wondering if USC has a great IR program that competes with DC schools or should i decide between American n GW.
I haven’t heard about financial aid yet from USC but I’d be paying around 40k for GW and American.
2 replies
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Help me choose where I go