right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

RISD or Ringling (RCAD)

asospos09asospos09 0 replies2 threads New Member
So My interest solely revolves around Game art and design (the major I was accepted in for Ringling) and I know I I want to work in the game industry before getting an MBA (which is a whole different story). My intended major for RISD is Illustration which has some courses regarding game design. The thing is I nearly got a full ride for RISD while its 50% tuition off for Rinling. I could probably manage attending to both with 20k debt at max total. However at this point I really don’t know what to do. Rinlging has been my #1 choice for a long time
Because of its amazing program with really good work placement and such. RISD on the other hand offered me a huge financial aid package. And I would definitely double major in RISD. And advice??
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: RISD or Ringling (RCAD)