right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

Want to know how a college REALLY decides who gets in? Jeff Selingo author of "Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions" spills the tea in our forums and will be answering your questions. Get yours answered now!
Get all the info you need to know to complete the FAFSA during our LIVE webinar Thursday, Sept 24, at 7pm ET. Hear from financial aid experts on deadlines, what documents you will need, and how your info will be used to calculate aid. REGISTER NOW and share your questions.
PARENTS4PARENTS: AfroPuffMom is the mother of two boys, a college junior and a high school junior. She has extensive experience reviewing applications for high-achieving, first-generation students. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our September Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.

Upper Division Classes

AllegerAlleger 0 replies1 threads New Member
I took Abnormal Psych at a community college, will I have to take it again once I'm at University to get credit for it? Do I have to wait to take upper division classes until I'm in University to get credit for it?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Upper Division Classes

  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30971 replies472 threads Forum Champion
    Unless your community college offers 4 year degrees, all the CC classes are lower division courses. If the Abnormal Psych class is transferable to your 4 year university target, then you should not have to retake the course.

    If you want to take upper division Undergrad courses, then you will need to transfer and take them at a 4 year university.
    · Reply · Share
Sign In or Register to comment.

Recent Activity