Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Double major business, film???

etcheverryetcheverry Registered User Posts: 159 Junior Member
edited August 2008 in College Search & Selection
I created this on the arts section, but since this part is more visited i will post here too.

hello friends!! its been a while, but i´m back.
Here is my question. I know it is possible at some schools to double major in Business and film( USC for exemple), but my concern is. Is it duable? I´m business major and have no problem with the workload(3.9 GPA) , but i know that the production workload is not easy.Would it be possible to conciliate both majors?Could i take less credits in order to not overload my brains??..i´m not really concerned about graduating in 4 years..i would rather take less classes per semester and graduate in 5 or 6 years then to "kill" myself studying.
my second question.
I´m not very familiar with double major.If i´m applying as a transfer should i apply to businees or film?could i apply to business then after beeing accepted apply for a second major in film?How it works?
Post edited by etcheverry on

Replies to: Double major business, film???

This discussion has been closed.