1. I'm fifteen, graduating two years early.
2. The local community college is like a mile away from where I live.
3. Staying at home while going to college would save massive amounts of money.
4. In my state, there is a law that guarantees anyone with an associates degree admission into a public university.
5. I can't drive. And probably won't for a couple more years because my parents don't want me to.
6. My GPA is 3.8
7. I don't know what I want to major in yet (maybe history), but I know I want to go into medicine.