Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Thanks, Congratulations, Good Wishes

smdur1970smdur1970 Registered User Posts: 910 Member
At least a couple of regular posters among the students here are graduating seniors. On this first day of the last week of school/exams, and as the Mom of a member of the Class of '11, I'd like to:

--Congratulate the graduating seniors, and wish them well in future endeavors.

--Thank everyone, especially the students but certainly including other parents, for such helpful information over the year.

--Congratulate W&M's class of 2012 and send good wishes to those who'll apply in the future.
Post edited by smdur1970 on

Replies to: Thanks, Congratulations, Good Wishes

• soccerguy315soccerguy315 Registered User Posts: 7,245 Senior Member
    --Congratulate the graduating seniors, and wish them well in future endeavors.

yikes... that's me, as long as I passed comparative economics today... Thanks for the kind words, I will probably continue to come by in the future, but probably not as often.

W&M treated me well... I hope it does the same for your kid, and all the other students out there.
  • momraymomray Registered User Posts: 880 Member
    Congrats, soccerguy!

It's difficult for me to believe daughter has her first year of college complete. And Daughter2 has just begun her college search. Hoping she'll be W&M, Class of 2013.
This discussion has been closed.