right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Colorado College RD 2024

StellafioStellafio 2 replies1 threads New Member
CC decisions are coming out really soon so I thought it would be a good idea to start a forum specifically for RD
Link to their deadline/decision timeline - https://www.coloradocollege.edu/admission/application/instructions/
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Colorado College RD 2024

• StellafioStellafio 2 replies1 threads New Member
    According to the website they're supposed to be out March 13, 4 pm MDT
    · Reply · Share
  • greenforrest200greenforrest200 52 replies1 threads Junior Member
    edited March 13
    s
    edited March 13
    · Reply · Share
  • EarlyAppsEarlyApps 82 replies2 threads Junior Member
    anyone get accepted/denied?
    · Reply · Share
  • user48user48 2 replies0 threads New Member
    I was deferred EA, but I just received an acceptance letter!
    · Reply · Share
  • greenforrest200greenforrest200 52 replies1 threads Junior Member
    edited March 13
    Accepted after being deferred EA! So excited to join the CC class of '24
    Here are some of my stats for reference for future applicants:

SAT: 1420
    GPA: 3.9
    No AP courses/tests or SAT subject tests
    Decent Extracurriculars (leadership positions, volunteering, University-level Research, internships, etc) + creative essays
    *I was homeschooled, so I had quite an untraditional high school experience.
    edited March 13
    · Reply · Share
  • fourby40fourby40 2 replies0 threads New Member
    My daughter was also accepted after being deferred EA. She is also a homeschooled student. She put everything she had into a beautiful deferral letter and the essays on the deferral form.
    · Reply · Share