Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
1q2w1q2w Registered User Posts: 160 Junior Member
edited November 2006 in Colorado College
I'm making the first post here. haha. Anyone else considers this school?
Post edited by 1q2w on

Replies to: Amazing

• xtxxtx Registered User Posts: 201 Junior Member
    Colorado College is a popular school at the local private high school. About 60% get in; about 20% attend. I've heard that CC admissions pretty aggressively corresponds with those who show interest in their school and offer a lot of "early" options. I wonder if this is part of an attempt to raise their yield, thus raising their place in the college rankings.

Anybody know?
  • flyboyflyboy Registered User Posts: 496 Member
    I applied to CC early decision..I am broderline in terms of GPA but good ACT. I knew last year this is where I would want to go so I took a summersession course there. COnsidering I am from the midwest...thought this would show them how badly I want in. Can't wait to hear...I had an awesome time over the summer and am sure it gets even better with a full house. Love the Block Plan.
  • sky007sky007 Registered User Posts: 48 Junior Member
    hey flyboy, I applied ED to CC as well. I'm sort of the opposite though, I have a great GPA (3.9) with marginal to fair ACTs (25, writing 11) but great extra currics. I'm from CT but am flying out next week to do an overnight (gotta love the chance to withdraw with the financial aid deal) any how, good luck!
This discussion has been closed.