Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

GSAE and June 1 deadline

tylerforealtylerforeal Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
I was planning on taking the GSAE on May 26th. My application and all required materials (except GSAE) will be in a few weeks before this.

Question: With the June 1st fall deadline, will my May 26th GSAE be in on time? I would imagine it was scheduled at this date to be the last possible GSAE for fall deadline.
Post edited by tylerforeal on

Replies to: GSAE and June 1 deadline

• baxter2211baxter2211 Registered User Posts: 234 Junior Member
    You should be fine as long as it is before the deadline....it might just take longer to get your decision
  • JamesInGlendaleJamesInGlendale Registered User Posts: 174 Junior Member
    I applied EA for fall '11, and the deadline was March 1st. I had all of my app stuff (essays, transcripts, etc) in well before the deadline, but I didn't take the GSAE until March 27th (because I live in L.A. and that was the earliest available one in the region). GS Admissions said I still totally qualified for EA because I had everything else in before the deadline. (They even had a one week grace period for anyone who was missing anything.) Of course I'm not an adcom so I can't guarantee that, but that was my experience. I think you'll be totally fine because you take the GSAE before the deadline anyway.
This discussion has been closed.