Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

GSAE this sat 4/16?

ummzeezummzeez Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
I'll be taking the gsae at columbia university this weekend? Anyone else out there? For the ones who already took it, what should I expect on the test? What are the accepted payment methods?
Post edited by ummzeez on

Replies to: GSAE this sat 4/16?

• baxter2211baxter2211 Registered User Posts: 234 Junior Member
    It is basically the SAT without the math, as for payment methods they accept check there only I think
  • InvictvsInvictvs Registered User Posts: 165 Junior Member
    When you registered it should have given you the option to pay by CC or mailing-in a check.
    I chose CC and paid the same day I registered for the GSAE online. The test is just like the SAT. You can practice the writing and reading part on sat.collegeboard.com - you could also print out the practice test and answers from the link below. Free SAT Practice Questions
    To further your skills, you can purchase a SAT Princeton Review booklet ($40-$50) and practice the writing and reading parts of the test (you get 11 tests I believe) and the answers are given to you after each section. MAKE SURE YOU TIME YOURSELF.
    The test will be very similar to that of the SAT.
    Hope this helps...Good practice and Good Luck!
  • hellojanhellojan Registered User Posts: 1,632 Senior Member
    This'll be a lovely day to be on campus. With Engineering Days on Campus, and the College's version around the corner, the university will be crawling with prospies and, as such, everyone and everything will seem unconditionally hospitable and neat.
  • ummzeezummzeez Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    well now that thats done and out of the way... now is the waiting.... good luckto all!
  • eiffel75eiffel75 Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    Yep it was quite noisy and cold but that's done now!
This discussion has been closed.