right arrow
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: 10s4life just graduated from UCLA with a degree in electrical engineering. He'll answer questions about his experience at UCLA or the college admissions process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chance an international

RishabhBRishabhB 67 replies29 threads Junior Member
SAT I: 2350 (750CR, 800M, 800W)
SAT II: 2x800
IB: 39/42 (school doesn't rank or send GPA but I think this is a 4.0UW, 4.5W)
Awards: Many business related awards, school awards and math awards
ECs: 2300 (not a typo) hours of community service, 8 different activities with good leadership positions (all are geared towards community service but they are vastly different), 1 dance crew, 1 varsity sport, business, work experience (ranked in top 5 internships globally) ALL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS, SOME FOR 4.
Nationality: Indian
Financial Aid: No

Note: I spent at least 2 hours a week on each of the ECs listed above, while spending up to 10 hours on some (my work was 66 hours a week for 8 weeks).
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity