Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Math SAT II Scores

tvremotetvremote Registered User Posts: 113 Junior Member
edited October 2011 in Columbia University
Hi,

So I was planning on applying to SEAS for ED but I ended up not doing so well on the Math SAT II's. I got a 700 the Math II, 760 on the Chem, 770 on Bio, and a 36 on the ACTs. I'm also a legacy and I'm in the SHP.

I was wondering if that would really reduce my chances of getting in?
Post edited by tvremote on

Replies to: Math SAT II Scores

• transfer9858transfer9858 Registered User Posts: 294 Junior Member
    That really should be fine. You can take the math 2 test again by doing standby testing this coming Saturday if you feel you could do better. You just fill out a registration booklet and go to the test center. They usually are able to give you a test booklet. But you have a 36 act so it really shoudn't be a problem.
  • tvremotetvremote Registered User Posts: 113 Junior Member
    Thanks for replying! :D
  • vikramcpovikramcpo Registered User Posts: 91 Junior Member
    Yeah 700 is not bad at all, just I got 690 the first time around and the second time around I got 790, so it can't hurt taking it again. As for all the other scores, they sound great!
  • mustangmanmustangman Registered User Posts: 126 Junior Member
    yeah i wouldn't worry about it. as long as your subjects are above 700 it doesn't really matter since you've got the 36
This discussion has been closed.