- 94 Unweighted Average
- 96 Weighted Average
- 32 ACT (individual high scores of 30 on English, 33 on Math, 34 on Reading, and 35 on Science)
- 740 Chem SAT II, 710 on US SAT II, 700 on Biology SAT II
- 5 AP World, 5 AP Lang. & Comp, 4 AP US, 4 AP Chemistry
- Member of the National Honor Society
- I'm currently a senior taking AP Macro, AP Calculus, AP Biology, AP Stats, and AP Literature.
- I was the Varsity Rifle Team for 4 years and have been the captain for the past 2 years.
- top 5% of my graduating class of about 300
- three very complimentary letters of recommendation
- about 15 solid voluteer activites and extracurriculars
Any chance I could get into Columbia?
I'm also a four year art student and will be including a sample of my art portfolio with my application (my art teacher said it should make me stand out, he used to be an admissions counselor)