Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Speak to a Columbia Alumni

xXRedXxxXRedXx Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
edited October 2016 in Columbia University
Hi! Im a freshman in college who is intrested in transfering to Columbia. Im not here to ask for advice on what GPA to get or how to write an essay; I already know the odds of getting in are low. Im writing this post in hopes that I can get a chance to speak to a Columbia Alumni. Im really intrested in doing an Economics-Poli sci degree so that I can develop a greater understanding about less-developed economies. I was curious about the opportunities regarding interdisciplinary studies and how I can work combine this interest with studies in Public Health. If any Columbia Alumni has ever done research that allowed them to pursue field research, I would love to hear your experience and how Columbia helped you pursue your goals.

Replies to: Speak to a Columbia Alumni

This discussion has been closed.