1. Does my GPA need to be 4.0 or above weighted to even be considered?
2. Do I need to take the SAT 2?
3. Will there be an interview?
4. How can I get an interview if there isn't?
5. Will the fact that I went to public school hinder my chances?
6. Will the fact that I live in the 43rd worst state education wise hinder my chances?
7. If I want to prove proficiency or fluency in another language (as that's a big chunk of what I'm gearing my application around) will I have to take test confirming that I'm a B2 speaker?
8. How significant is Freshman year grades to Columbia applications?
9. Will the fact that I'm probably going to take less than 7 periods during senior year hinder my chances? (Most, if not all AP)
10. What was your fastest mile time?