right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

vikiiivikiii 69 replies3 threads Junior Member
edited May 21 in Columbia University
Lol I know this is really, like REALLY early to consider this, but during this COVID-19 and also my experiences in my first year of college (rising soph here), I realized I'd really love a strong liberal arts education along with my studies in engineering. So I am planning to apply for seas at Columbia for the next year.

Since there really is no thread dedicated for 2021 transfers, I plan to make one here!... ya gurl gotta get ready early ;) I'd really love to meet y'all applying for transfer next year!!
edited May 21
2 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

• vikiiivikiii 69 replies3 threads Junior Member
    btw some facts about me,

* major: mechanical engineering

* year: fresh rising soph

* currently: prestigious engineering univ (nationally 5-ish but with poor liberal arts, u prolly already guessed lol)

* GPA: 4.0/4.0 (p/f a B this semester due to COVID)

* stats:
    1550 SAT of 750 reading & 800 math, math & physics 800 SATII
    115 & 118 super-score for TOEFL (non-English native speaker)

Lemme know if anyone else is also thinking of transferring this early haha
    · Reply · Share
  • BrandodanBrandodan 1 replies0 threads New Member
    I'm in the same boat! Except I just transferred to a T20 but am planning on transferring again (complicated reasons due to covid). Columbia is my DREAM school!
    · Reply · Share