right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Do I have a shot for Columbia Engineering?

paragonD6paragonD6 171 replies25 threads Junior Member
edited September 2010 in Columbia University
Hey im new to this site, and i'm just seeking for your advice on what i should do to get into Columbia Engineering Program

My Stat:
SAT - very low, gonna take it again in Oct, now its 2030
App. 400 hrs of community services, including old people house, hospital, Cancer Society, church, etc.
GPA of 93/100 unweighted
Part of school tennis, swimming, and badminton team
Numerous piano awards, both local & provincial
Participant of the 2010 Canadian Math Olympiad, many other math awards

THANK YOU!!
edited September 2010
14 replies
Post edited by paragonD6 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Do I have a shot for Columbia Engineering?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity