Hi, I'm an international student so I'm not very familiar with the common app process and neither are my teachers. So I've got quite a few questions and any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
Initially, I was planning on applying for fall 2013, so I asked my teacher to fill in the 2012-13 Teacher Evaluation form. However, now I've decided to apply for fall 2014 instead....
1. Can I still use the 2012-13 Teacher Evaluation form, even though it is only valid for spring and fall 2014? I can't ask my teacher to re-fill the form since I've changed schools and my teacher is no longer in the profession.
2. I know that CA4 is coming out in August, but I think it's too much of a rush so I'm asking my teachers to do the teacher recommendation earlier. What do I ask them to fill up for now?
3. I've only recently found out that the teacher evaluation is confidential (some "privacy release" ?? can anybody explain this?) but because my teacher gave me the form personally and asked me to check through to see if the form was filled properly (some sections are filled electronically, some manually handwritten - is that ok?), it's not exactly confidential anymore.... Can I still send the teacher evaluation form by mail? And do I ask my school to mail it?
4. Do I ask my individual schools (old and current since I changed schools) to mail my transcripts or do I just ask one school to mail all my transcripts?
5. How do I go about filling up the common app for future teacher recommendations? I predict that most if not all my teachers will be as confused as me as to how to fill the form electronically.
6. Are there any guides to filling up the rest of the common app and is there anything else I should take note of?
Sorry for the long post and thanks for the help in advance! :)