Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Urgent Help regarding submitting common app!

veritassssssveritassssss Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
edited October 2016 in Common Application
My app deadline is on nov 1st! everything is ready but my 2 teacher recommendations!!!! My counsellor has submitted everything on the common app but my 2 teacher recs haven’t been started yet ive been reminding them from so long gave them one month to write it as well!
Will the common app allow me to submit my app even if the teacher recs have not been started?????
Post edited by Chedva on

Replies to: Urgent Help regarding submitting common app!

• Fishnlines29Fishnlines29 Registered User Posts: 1,536 Senior Member
    Yes, the common app allows you to submit. Does your school use naviance? You may want to check the websites of the schools you are applying to to see if they take documentation (such as recs) after the deadline. some do, some don't. And hopefully your teachers will submit their recs as promised by Tues.
  • veritassssssveritassssss Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    @Fishnlines29 no my school doesnt use naviance
  • Fishnlines29Fishnlines29 Registered User Posts: 1,536 Senior Member
    Well, even so, you should be able to submit your app, but check with the colleges you are applying to and find out if they accept late recs. Many do. Of course, your teachers have until tomorrow to submit as well.