Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Common App Won't Let Me Log In

runningrox12345runningrox12345 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
edited October 2017 in Common Application
HELP! It just goes rainbow spiral on me and then after about 5 minutes of spinning it says 504 Gateway Time-Out. I really want to look at my supplementary essay questions, even though I've done everything for my app, and I don't know what to do! What if this happens tomorrow or Nov 1st and I can't submit my app?!?!?!?!?!? PANIC MODE
Post edited by Chedva on

Replies to: Common App Won't Let Me Log In

• me29034me29034 Registered User Posts: 1,643 Senior Member
    This is why you don’t wait until the last minute. The website is overloaded because so many deadlines are coming. Keep trying to log in and when you get in, assuming your app is ready, submit it. Don’t wait until the end if the day on Nov 1.
  • hope469hope469 Registered User Posts: 229 Junior Member
    Same problem here- and for a lot of my friends- think the site might be temporarily down, but I'm sure they'll fix it soon.
  • pkchamp89pkchamp89 Registered User Posts: 612 Member
    It's close to a deadline so maybe the volume is crashing the site. Really shouldn't happen but I am sure it will be fixed quickly.
This discussion has been closed.