Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!! Transfer Supplement Question

cmb627cmb627 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
edited March 2010 in Common Application
I am applying as a transfer student to Davidson College. Part of their supplement asks the applicant to list "any failure (F), incomplete (I) or conditional grades on any of your college records and use the appropriate letter code to show their status"

Are courses from which I have withdrawn that appear on my transcript with a (W) considered conditional grades?????

Please help, need to submit these ASAP!!!!
Post edited by cmb627 on

Replies to: HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!! Transfer Supplement Question

  • bokuwabokuwa User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 91 Junior Member
    I don't know for sure, but I would say that you should list the W courses just in case (they will see it on your transcript anyways). Better safe than sorry.
This discussion has been closed.