right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. Due to very high demand we will be streaming the event on our Facebook page. Let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions today (4/1). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Start Term for Common App

saurabh000345saurabh000345 1 replies2 threads New Member
The Commonapp form only gives me the option for Fall 2020 which is for the September joinings. I've checked specific university websites and their timelines ask for applications in the month of November for EA and December to January for Regulars. Should I leave it blank and wait for Spring 2021 or does preferred start term not affect the application at all?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Start Term for Common App

• izrk02izrk02 688 replies23 threads Member
    edited March 25
    I'm guessing you're a current junior thinking of applying for spring admission. The common app officially won't open for you until August 1st. So you won't be able to input term information until then.
    edited March 25
    · Reply · Share