right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

Verto Education gives first-year students the opportunity to travel, earn college credit, and graduate in four years. RSVP for their virtual fair on Sept. 29 and engage with them in an exclusive AMA session.
Get all the info you need to know to complete the FAFSA during our LIVE webinar Thursday, Sept 24, at 7pm ET. Hear from financial aid experts on deadlines, what documents you will need, and how your info will be used to calculate aid. REGISTER NOW and share your questions.
PARENTS4PARENTS: AfroPuffMom is the mother of two boys, a college junior and a high school junior. She has extensive experience reviewing applications for high-achieving, first-generation students. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our September Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.

Final ACT Date for Early Action Review

VArachelVArachel 15 replies8 threads Junior Member
Hi! I am planning to apply to uva, UMiami, and George Mason University this fall as part of their early action programs. Last week when I went to register for the ACT, the earliest test day I could get was October 24th and the early application deadlines for each of these schools is November 1st. I am pretty sure scores won't come out until the second week of November, so would I be able to submit my scores to these schools for review or should I apply test-optional/regular decision? How would I update my scores to these schools after I submit my application? Please let me know :)
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Final ACT Date for Early Action Review

• Mwfan1921Mwfan1921 5843 replies95 threads Senior Member
    This will be a decision that varies by school. If the answer is not on their websites, email your admissions officer and ask.

Good luck.

· Reply · Share