Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

FLVS Spanish 3

kvkselkvksel Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
So just wondering if anyone has taken Spanish 3 honors online on FLVS or something similar (another virtual school perhaps). I am taking Spanish 2 right now on FLVS but I may drop it and take it during the school year instead since my summer plans conflict a little. I do not want to take Spanish 2 in school since it is a regular class when I could be taking an AP or AICE class instead. How is the difficulty of Spanish 3 honors on FLVS/online compared to Spanish 2? Am I better off doing Spanish 3 online or in school?

Replies to: FLVS Spanish 3

• jordangarb23jordangarb23 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I took both classes on FLVS. Spanish 2 should be very easy since it is still basic Spanish, and the teachers grade easy. However, Spanish 3 Honors was not easy, you will need to find better ways to cheat is practically what my friend told me. It is much harder and is a lot of work. If you do not know all the spanish from Spanish 2 it will be hard. good Luck!!