Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Unable to login from cc iphone app

artloversplusartloversplus Registered User Posts: 8,341 Senior Member
I tried many times since last night to login from iphone and always got that "OOPs! And error occured" error message. In review its the SspListener.php program has the problem on Line 36. I have not had a problem in login until yesterday, and I have cold boot my iphone as well. Right now I am at Iphone version 11.2.1 (15C153).

Help

Replies to: Unable to login from cc iphone app

• artloversplusartloversplus Registered User Posts: 8,341 Senior Member
    Thanks to the good developers of CC, it seems that unable to login via iphone app has been cleared.
  • jym626jym626 Registered User Posts: 55,035 Senior Member
    Since they don’t offer the app any more, am guessing they don't support it either. So it must have cleared itself... ??
  • artloversplusartloversplus Registered User Posts: 8,341 Senior Member
    Its been working since I reinstalled it in January, fingers crossed. No more popup ads in iPhone.
  • jym626jym626 Registered User Posts: 55,035 Senior Member
    yup!! The app works great! No pop up ads. Occasionally the log in is wonky (just had to put in my password several times) but no pop ups with the app! Too bad its no longer available for those who didnt download it previously.