right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Upcoming changes to the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

I can't change my email address..Help !

OverRunMamaOverRunMama 224 replies11 threads Junior Member
I have so much spam in that email address.. and nothing I do can stop it.. so I want to faze it out altogether.. and would like to change my email address for this site.. I have 3 more kids to send to college.. so this website is important to hang on to.. Thank you ...and please someone help me figure out how to do this !
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I can't change my email address..Help !

• ahumanpersonahumanperson 5 replies0 threads New Member
    I don't think this site/forum has that feature. You may just want to get a new account and start over. It might be frustrating if you have messages or posts on your current account, but your only option might be to PM a moderator. Sorry!
    · Reply · Share
  • OverRunMamaOverRunMama 224 replies11 threads Junior Member
    How do I pm a Moderator.. I would like to keep my account all together if possible ?
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 39765 replies7241 threads Super Moderator
    edited September 2018
    I don't think this site/forum has that feature.
    It dos; it's just not self-service.
    You may just want to get a new account and start over.
    Actually, you don't want to do that, as it violates Terms of Service. Also, users with 5 posts who just joined may not be the best source of information. :)
    How do I pm a Moderator..
    @OverRunMama You need to contact an admin; moderators can't change email addresses. Click the envelope icon at the top of the page. Click "New Message".Enter recipient, in the case @CCadmin_Sorin. In the body of the message, tell him what you want the email changed to.
    edited September 2018
    Post edited by skieurope on
    · Reply · Share
  • OverRunMamaOverRunMama 224 replies11 threads Junior Member
    Thank you .. I did what you said @skieurope .... hope that works ! Thank you !
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity