Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

I can't change my email address..Help !

OverRunMamaOverRunMama Registered User Posts: 235 Junior Member
I have so much spam in that email address.. and nothing I do can stop it.. so I want to faze it out altogether.. and would like to change my email address for this site.. I have 3 more kids to send to college.. so this website is important to hang on to.. Thank you ...and please someone help me figure out how to do this !

Replies to: I can't change my email address..Help !

• ahumanpersonahumanperson Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    I don't think this site/forum has that feature. You may just want to get a new account and start over. It might be frustrating if you have messages or posts on your current account, but your only option might be to PM a moderator. Sorry!
  • OverRunMamaOverRunMama Registered User Posts: 235 Junior Member
    How do I pm a Moderator.. I would like to keep my account all together if possible ?
  • skieuropeskieurope Super Moderator Posts: 38,320 Super Moderator
    edited September 19
    I don't think this site/forum has that feature.
    It dos; it's just not self-service.
    You may just want to get a new account and start over.
    Actually, you don't want to do that, as it violates Terms of Service. Also, users with 5 posts who just joined may not be the best source of information. :)
    How do I pm a Moderator..
    @OverRunMama You need to contact an admin; moderators can't change email addresses. Click the envelope icon at the top of the page. Click "New Message".Enter recipient, in the case @CCadmin_Sorin. In the body of the message, tell him what you want the email changed to.
    Post edited by skieurope on
  • OverRunMamaOverRunMama Registered User Posts: 235 Junior Member
    Thank you .. I did what you said @skieurope .... hope that works ! Thank you !