right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Our Fresh New Look Is Here

Replies to: Our Fresh New Look Is Here

• MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 37844 replies2065 postsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    @VickiSoCal, Go to the home page ---> Discussion Topics ---> Top Forums, and then scroll down to get to the Parents Forum.
    · Reply · Share
  • lookingforwardlookingforward 33147 replies359 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    I can get past Pernission Problem if I come in from a new tab.

But please, why dont these updates happen overnight, as in so much of the software world?
    · Reply · Share
  • VickiSoCalVickiSoCal 3364 replies33 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    Under discussion topics only 4 forums are listed. I don't see a top forums link.
    · Reply · Share
  • notrichenoughnotrichenough 9174 replies32 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    Just went to a thread with over 1000 pages of responses... all the page numbers run together, i.e. it looks like 13641365136613671368

Just sloppy.
    · Reply · Share
  • MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 37844 replies2065 postsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    @VickiSoCal, that's odd! I have six forum categories list. @CCadmin_Sorin, could you investigate? Please see posts #10, #18, #20, and #23.
    · Reply · Share
  • thumper1thumper1 73845 replies3220 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    You need to post this info prominently on each forum open page. Most folks aren’t going to even be able to find this...never mind that most people do not read this area.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity