right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Our Fresh New Look Is Here

Replies to: Our Fresh New Look Is Here

• MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 42278 replies2281 threads Super Moderator
    @VickiSoCal, Go to the home page ---> Discussion Topics ---> Top Forums, and then scroll down to get to the Parents Forum.
    · Reply · Share
  • lookingforwardlookingforward 35411 replies399 threads Senior Member
    I can get past Pernission Problem if I come in from a new tab.

But please, why dont these updates happen overnight, as in so much of the software world?
    · Reply · Share
  • VickiSoCalVickiSoCal 3487 replies34 threads Senior Member
    Under discussion topics only 4 forums are listed. I don't see a top forums link.
    · Reply · Share
  • notrichenoughnotrichenough 9387 replies33 threads Senior Member
    Just went to a thread with over 1000 pages of responses... all the page numbers run together, i.e. it looks like 13641365136613671368

Just sloppy.
    · Reply · Share
  • MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 42278 replies2281 threads Super Moderator
    @VickiSoCal, that's odd! I have six forum categories list. @CCadmin_Sorin, could you investigate? Please see posts #10, #18, #20, and #23.
    · Reply · Share
  • thumper1thumper1 78481 replies3537 threads Senior Member
    You need to post this info prominently on each forum open page. Most folks aren’t going to even be able to find this...never mind that most people do not read this area.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity