right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Pinned threads

CC AdminCC Admin Administrator 29512 replies3008 threads Senior Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Forum Relaunch Feedback: Status Update.
8 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Pinned threads

• momofsenior1momofsenior1 10193 replies119 threads Senior Member
    Whooo hoo about being able to dismiss the pinned threads! Thank you!

· Reply · Share
  • thumper1thumper1 78307 replies3528 threads Senior Member
    Whooo hoo about being able to dismiss the pinned threads!

Unless something has changed...if you dismiss a thread, you can’t get it back.
    · Reply · Share
  • abasketabasket 21319 replies914 threads Senior Member
    I dismissed some threads and now when there is a post on one of them they just show up in my forum feed like all the posts in that feed - in order of last post made according to time.
    · Reply · Share
  • doschicosdoschicos 26676 replies268 threads Senior Member
    Yup, it just dismisses them from being pinned and taking up valuable real estate. It doesn't prevent you from seeing them again when their is activity. Great update.
    · Reply · Share
  • CCadmin_SorinCCadmin_Sorin 2790 replies319 threads Community Manager
    If you dismiss a pinned thread, there's no way to have it put back at the top, as that's the whole point of dismissing it. However, if there is activity, you will see it display as any other regular thread.
    · Reply · Share
  • OnthevergeOntheverge 72 replies0 threads Junior Member
    @CCadmin_Sorin @CCadmin_Elisabeth - Hello, Can you please advise how we can update "pinned" /closed posts in the Musical Theatre section? Some things are out of date and I would like to be able to update with information that I have to share with future parents .Thanks!
    · Reply · Share
  • CCadmin_SorinCCadmin_Sorin 2790 replies319 threads Community Manager
    @Ontheverge, please PM me the updates you want to make and I'll implement them. Thanks!
    · Reply · Share