I have been experiencing strong allergies since moving into Bruce Hall a month ago. I have seasonal allergies in the SPRING but it is fall. I have been sneezing uncontrollably since I moved in. This is unlike anything I have experienced before. My roommate, who doesn't have allergies, has been sick since we moved in too. Also, another girl who came in our room started sneezing when she walked in and asked if there was something in our dorm. This, coupled with the fact that my symptoms are heightened when I close my window, has caused me to believe it is an issue with something inside the room. I am wondering if there is mold or if an animal was in the room at some point that is causing these allergies. I have talked to the University on multiple occasions but they are unwilling to check for mold or do much to address the situation. I was told by my RD that there was another student who lived in Bruce Hall last year and had to move to the towers because his allergies were so bad (they are unwilling to tell me if he was in the same room as me). I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced severe allergies while living in Bruce Hall?