right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Does anybody have Cornell @ Harvard Hockey Tix?

sparticus800sparticus800 4012 replies80 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,092 Senior Member
edited November 2005 in Cornell University
I would really like to get my hands on some. Anybody who can sell or knows where or from whom I can get some, please PM and/or reply to this thread! Thanks!
edited November 2005
10 replies
Post edited by sparticus800 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Does anybody have Cornell @ Harvard Hockey Tix?

• gomestargomestar 4660 replies39 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,699 Senior Member
    good luck to ya!

I guess some went on ebay last year. Theres been a story going around of a girl who bid $550 for a section B ticket ... but got outbid!!!

Harvard is easily the hardest game to get. The box office is already sold out. Either pray somebody cant go and is willing to give it up for less than $100 or check on ebay every so often.
    · Reply · Share
  • SpanksSpanks 3588 replies24 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,612 Senior Member
    wait, you mean the away game? I could ask my friend at Wellesley to look into it, if the Cornell @ Harvard isn't a typo.

As far as the game at Cornell, I don't think I could part with my precious section G, row 7, seat 16 ticket ;) lol...but if club hockey has a game that weekend, my friend will have to sell his, so I'll look into it if you want.
    · Reply · Share
  • gomestargomestar 4660 replies39 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,699 Senior Member
    my bad, i totally misread your thread title last night. Yay ivy league!!!

I know a few people who are going to harvard for the cornell game. I thought you were talking about harvard at cornell. Idiot me!!!

I have season tickets so no worry. Do you have season tickets as well? I'm section G, 4 rows back from you in seat 21. I'm protecting the Harvard ticket with my life!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • sparticus800sparticus800 4012 replies80 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,092 Senior Member
    I have my season tickets. And love them :)
    · Reply · Share
    i didn't have to wait in line for mine. Suckers!

But seriously, season tickets are the hottest thing happening here at Cornell. Whoever whines and complains that 'there's nothing to do on campus' needs to get to a game. 3 hours of crazy fun.

Sparticus, look behind you at the next game, my big head will be right there.
    · Reply · Share
  • shizzshizz 709 replies14 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 723 Member
    does anyone know if theres a game this weekend? i'm coming up to visit and am looking to score two tickets
    · Reply · Share
  • SpanksSpanks 3588 replies24 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,612 Senior Member
    They're away this weekend
    · Reply · Share
    they're away until nov. 18th vs. Union

anybody planning on going to the away game in Rochester, NY vs. Niagara? It's the saturday after thanksgiving. I'll probably go since i live an hour away anyways.
    · Reply · Share
  • quynh2007quynh2007 597 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 602 Member
    because of Tradition, I get to go to home games for free if I volunteer an hour selling 50/50 tix. I went to the Michigan St one (the one we lost 3-4 :( ) and it was great!! gotta love cornell tradition. there's a lottery system for the harvard game, and i'm hoping that since i'm volunteering for like 5+ games, i'll have a decent shot at getting one of the spots **cross fingers**
    · Reply · Share
  • sparticus800sparticus800 4012 replies80 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,092 Senior Member
    anybody? even if you don't have them, but you know a friend who does...
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity