Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Cornell Class of 2021 Guaranteed Transfer Discussion Thread

1101112131416»

Replies to: Cornell Class of 2021 Guaranteed Transfer Discussion Thread

• quitenervousquitenervous Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    Do you think that Cornell would say, "Hey, your final high school grades were crap so we're rescinding our offer," at any time before the submission of our gt applications?
  • quitenervousquitenervous Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    edited August 23
  • PugslifePugslife Registered User Posts: 69 Junior Member
    @quitenervous They might rescind the offer or tell you it's no longer a GT and then put you in the regular pool??
  • PugslifePugslife Registered User Posts: 69 Junior Member
    Has anyone already fulfilled their transfer requirements for Fall semester? If so, for Spring semester are you going to register for classes that interest you or are you going to take classes that might get you ahead for Sophomore year-depending upon if you are in CALS, SHA or ILR, etc.?
  • joel211999joel211999 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    edited October 23
    @Pugslife wow you're so lucky haha. My current school makes it hard for me to choose the classes that I want. That is why I have to take one summer course over the summer to complete my requirements. And if were you, I would probably take classes that will keep you on track for the completion of your major.