Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Cornell Class of 2021 Guaranteed Transfer Discussion Thread

1192021222325»

Replies to: Cornell Class of 2021 Guaranteed Transfer Discussion Thread

• dbap819dbap819 Registered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    Accepted CALS

For anyone that has already been accepted how long did it ya to get your welcome packets ?
  • krystaleekrystalee Registered User Posts: 17 Junior Member
    edited May 9
    Hello, do you know how to get an assessment on credit transfer for Cornell?
  • littlepuppy503littlepuppy503 Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    Has anyone been rejected?
  • littlepuppy503littlepuppy503 Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    Do all the rejection letters get sent at once? After all the applicants have been accepted?
  • HERCULES_HERCULESHERCULES_HERCULES Registered User Posts: 260 Junior Member
    edited May 10
    From my understanding, if you’re a GT, you won’t be rejected if you have achieved the requirements. Even if all requiremts aren’t amply fulfilled, they are often forgiving. @littlepuppy503 so don’t worry! To answer your other question, I don’t think they send out rejections at once, I think the decisions (Accepted or rejected) are released on a rolling basis. You could check the regular transfer thread because they have a higher chance of being rejected to see if anyone was rejected.
  • sprinklesprinkle Registered User Posts: 85 Junior Member
    Got an email I'm finding out next tues
  • cypress09cypress09 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    @forest2021 I'm hoping to take advantage of the TO for ILR and I was curious about how important second semester senior year grades are- do they have some sort of a metric cutoff for grades?
  • curiousgeorgainacuriousgeorgaina Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    ooh same, I'm also hoping to use my TO for ILR next year. I mean, if you haven't already contacted Ian by now, the rule of thumb according to him is to have the same grades as semester 1. However, there are exceptions based on how you have performed, what reasons given if your grades do drop, and the strength of your overall record, along with other factors. If you are unsure, I would contact him about this specific question, he was able to put me at ease and provide me with a comprehensive answer.