Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Cornell Fall 2018 Transfer Thread

Replies to: Cornell Fall 2018 Transfer Thread

• CollegeIsHardxxCollegeIsHardxx Registered User Posts: 77 Junior Member
    @noraaaaz that’s a good question! Maybe the beginning of April? I know I had everything checked off besides my mid-term report because I didn’t have midterms until mid-March and then we had spring break right after so it took a while to get that filled out. And then I sent it to Cornell like three times because it kept not checking off. And thanks, good luck to you, too!
  • grahamcracker123grahamcracker123 Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
    Do decisions actually come out at 10 in the morning, or do you think they'll be accessible after midnight? I'm contemplating staying up to check haha...
  • CollegeIsHardxxCollegeIsHardxx Registered User Posts: 77 Junior Member
    My guess is 10 in the morning haha. But maybe!
  • theriley106theriley106 Registered User Posts: 19 Junior Member
    Has anyone received a call from Ian about being accepted into ILR?
  • idekidcidekidc Registered User Posts: 116 Junior Member
    ILR GT’s who will be able to view their decisions have not received a phone call as well. So it is likely that ILR didn’t call anyone this year
  • ames99ames99 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    No call from Ian either.
  • noraaaaznoraaaaz Registered User Posts: 17 Junior Member
    @CollegeIsHardxx thanks for answering!! I just had every checked off last Friday, so I guess I won't be getting result tomorrow :-( but definitely looking forward to the good news from you guys!!
  • mohamedali0923mohamedali0923 Registered User Posts: 29 Junior Member
    edited April 16
    @msport and @mathguy123 you both need to call the admission office and ask if there's any other way to submit the missing materials. That is what I did when they couldn't mark off my college report. Everything checked out for me a week ago.
  • julia115julia115 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm a GT for SHA, I did the pin trick and my decision is going to be released tomorrow at 10 AM. So I would try the pin trick and see if it gives you a decision release time? Good luck!
  • julia115julia115 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
  • jerrythemoosejerrythemoose Registered User Posts: 58 Junior Member
    Hey guys who did the pin trick, would you mind telling us when you applied? Thank you! Good luck to everyone who is getting a decision tomorrow
  • araza503araza503 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    I did the pin trick and I'm a TO for CALS
  • futur3clssof2o2ofutur3clssof2o2o Registered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
    okay this might be a dumb question but what does TO stand for
  • nkn400nkn400 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    @futur3clssof2o2o It just stands for transfer option, which is the new name for GT.