right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

TO rejection?

decisions6821decisions6821 14 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 15 Junior Member
Hello all,

I am currently a Human Ec TO applicant and I was wondering if anyone had been rejected as a TO applicant. Human ec changed their required gpa from 3.3 to 3.5. Originally when i received my TO decision last year, they stated a minimum of 3.3, but then this year they changed it to 3.5. I have a 3.6 for my first semester, but for my current semester, my midterm report grades were lower than last semester. Is it possible to get rejected? I am a little worried since my gpa is showing a downward trend and little less than required.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: TO rejection?

• doublepenguindoublepenguin 51 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 51 Junior Member
    You will probably still get in with the TO. The required GPA is mainly enforced for first semester grades. Mid-term reports are simply there for reference. Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • happy1happy1 22408 replies2184 discussionsForum Champion Parents, Forum Champion Admissions Posts: 24,592 Forum Champion
    edited May 3
    If you GPA is below the requirement you will should contact admissions and ask.
    edited May 3
    · Reply · Share