right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Acceptance Rates for AAP Urban Planning?

schoolstrugglesschoolstruggles 16 replies14 threads Junior Member
So...Cornell’s College of AAP has a 5% acceptance rate. :(

However, does anyone know the undergraduate acceptance rate of their Urban and Regional Planning program?

*Does Cornell do admissions by major, not just college? Urban Planning is one of the only degrees is AAP that doesn’t need a portfolio...
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Acceptance Rates for AAP Urban Planning?

• monydadmonydad 7945 replies160 threads Senior Member
    I think AAP must do admission by major. They wouldn't want to wind up with all architects and no artists or planners, eg.
    Also the criteria must vary considerably by major; since for one thing there is no "portfolio" for urban planning applicants.

I don't recall seeing anything in writing that would confirm this.
    But then, I probably haven't looked for it.
    · Reply · Share